One must not take any chances when it comes to choosing the type of outdoor lights for their home. Lanterns are getting popular day by day due to their attention seeking appearance and classy designs. However, choosing between copper outdoor gas lanterns and outdoor electric lanterns is as confusing as it sounds. Both of them are considered the best outdoor lighting fixtures but they are quite different from each other too. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of both types so that you can easily make your decision.
So, without any further ado, let’s take a look at the benefits of outdoor electric lanterns first:
- Outdoor electric lanterns are long-lasting and need minimum maintenance. If you’re using LED bulbs, you can stay away from being worried about how well the lights are working. On the other hand, gas lanterns need regular maintenance.
- There’s no need to turn on and off the electric lanterns by a switch. You can connect them to a timer or a light sensor so that it can turn off automatically when the sun shines and turn on when it goes down.
- Outdoor electric lanterns are more economical than gas lanterns as the cost of purchasing propane is much higher than paying your electricity bill. If you’re planning to buy electric lanterns with LED bulbs, they are much cheaper than the ones available with incandescent bulbs.
- Installing electric lanterns at the exterior of your home is safer than installing gas lanterns. Gas lanterns can be a bit dangerous if you have children or pets.
Now, let’s take a look at the benefits of outdoor gas lanterns.
- The biggest advantage associated with buying Copper Outdoor Light Fixtures or lanterns is their classy look. With a gentle flickering of a flame, they are considered best when it comes to increasing the curb appeal of your house.
- The light-emitting from outdoor electric lanterns can be a bit harsh and uncomfortable than that of outdoor gas lanterns. If you want the light coming out of a lantern to be more relaxing than visually effective, you can consider gas lamps.
- Installing outdoor gas lanterns on the exterior of your home will add a feel of luxury to it. The ones made of copper come with a classy design and an unmatched aesthetic appeal due to which they look much better than the electric lanterns.
If you’re planning to buy outdoor lighting lanterns or electric lanterns, you can consider the ones offered by “Gulf Coast Lanterns”. The firm has been providing top-quality Coppersmith Lanterns and light fixtures for the past three decades and spares no effort when it comes to customer satisfaction. They deliver their products within 5 days and you also get a 7-day replacement option if you see that the lantern has been broken or damaged. You can choose from more than 3300 possible combinations to create your own lantern at a reasonable price. To have a look at the range of lanterns and other products that they offer, visit https://www.gulfcoastlanterns.com.